Michael has worked in public accounting since 2013 and started his career with Plante Moran in downtown Detroit. He has experience in tax, auditing, and consulting. He has worked with a wide variety of businesses in a slew of industries ranging from manufacturing to nonprofits, real estate partnerships, and religious organizations.
Michael received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Oakland University in 2014.
Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in June 2015.
- Alumni of the Detroit Tigers (Bat boy for 5 years)
- Board of Directors for DoD Starbase – Department of Defense youth program focusing on hands-on STEM learning.
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs
- Member of the Michigan Association of CPAs
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma
When Michael’s not hard at work, he can be found sightseeing, camping, playing beer league softball, golfing, and trying to beat his dad in bowling.
Volunteers with multiple organizations such as the Accounting Aid Society, the Ruth Ellis Center, Summer in the City, and SAY Detroit.
Michael R. Lotito
22525 Hall Road, Suite A
Macomb, MI 48042