Mike has worked in public accounting since 1986, with experience in auditing, tax compliance and consulting. For the first six years of his career, he worked with one of Mount Clemens’ oldest and most respected firms before founding Innes & Lotito, P.C. with Jerry Innes in 1992. He has had considerable dealings assisting clients with mergers, acquisitions, debt restructuring and servicing. He concentrates on the bowling, bar, restaurant and entertainment industries, as well as real estate, manufacturing, construction and law firms.
Mike graduated from Wayne State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting in December 1985.
Mike has been licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Michigan since February 1989.
Member, Michigan Association of CPAs.
Member, American Institute of CPAs.
- Clinton Macomb Public Library Board of Trustees, past President & Treasurer.
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation Audit Committee.
- Macomb County Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the Board & past Treasurer.
- Macomb Township Community Foundation, Founding Board Member, Treasurer and Scholarship Committee.
- Finance Committee, North Expansion Committee, Past General Bowling Chairman and Chair of Budget Committee.
22525 Hall Road, Suite A
Macomb, MI 48042
586-468-0200, Ext 201